Funding consultant - Sector Information Technology & AI
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are the next explosive growth areas in technology relevant to every business in every industry like food, manufacturing, energy and health. As a grant and consultancy office MINT is continuously involved in innovation projects where these emerging technologies empower companies to accelerate their business. In this way we help realize the full growth potential of our customers. Do you feel like making a difference in the world of innovation? Do you want a job with impact, partnerships and responsibility, within a dynamic environment? Then our vacancy is definitely for you! MINT is a loyal and proactive partner for ambitious customers. As a passionate team of experts, we help build a sustainable future. Our focus is hands-on grant advice primarily within the domain of Science and Technology.
Our experienced consultants are the reference when it comes to successfully supporting grant proposals for companies, with the Flemish, Federal and European governments. They have complementary expertise and help build the future of our customer by working in close collaboration. Our clients include multinationals as well as SMEs and start-ups. They appreciate MINT as a strategic partner with the DRIVE to really go for it.
MINT invests heavily in its own organization, for example through personal development plans and an open feedback culture. We set the target for our own HR policy on Delight: value, empathy and transparency are the norm!
To support the sustainable growth of MINT, we are looking for new colleagues with a strong scientific / technological background and a passion for innovation.
Your responsibilities include:
- defining and scoping technological projects to align with grant funding objectives (innovative products/processes/services).
- advising your customers about the feasibility of innovation/business driven grant funding for these projects .
- working out and writing high quality project proposals for subsidies at Flemish, Federal and European level and supporting your customer in communication with the government.
- supporting the customer with hands-on grant management of the innovation projects.
- creating strong and lasting working relationships with customers, external stakeholders in collaboration with fellow consultants.
- staying up to date with the Flemish, Federal and European grant funding landscape and its opportunities.
- keeping up with the latest technological trends and innovation advancements both in the computer science environment and beyond.
We are looking for a match based on this description, you:
- have experience with the development of R&D projects and writing grant proposals or professional reports.
- can coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams to produce high quality and accurate projects.
- are a bridge builder between industry, the research world and governments.
- have pragmatism, empathy and analytical skills to come to new perspectives and solutions.
- have ability to participate in brainstorming sessions, seek out, critically appraise and appropriately cite published information.
- enjoy ample autonomy and take every personal development opportunity with both hands, without losing sight of the result, the teamwork and your project management.
- good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in both written and verbal Dutch and English and flair for technical writing.
- have a master's degree or PhD in computer science engineering or related technical field. Knowledge in one or more of the following is a plus: cloud computing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, IoT.
- expect a stimulating working environment where growth opportunities are central.
MINT is a dynamic and value-driven team, with a clear mission, vision and strategy. We like to summarize our values as DRIVE, an acronym for Delight, Respect, Innovation, Versatility and Excellence. We offer:
- a challenging career in a dynamic and ambitious company with an excellent track record.
- opportunities for strong personal development within a multidisciplinary environment.
- a people-oriented HR policy with work from home, 29 days holiday, fitness room, free fruit, HR work groups, etc.
- a competitive salary package, with numerous fringe benefits and a company car.
Send your letter of application and CV via the "Apply now" form. Be sure to also take a look at www.minteurope.com